Are all associates actually making straightforward cash? What’s the trick to creating an online marketing program give you the results you want?
Day-after-day you hear success tales about affiliate entrepreneurs making 4 and 5 figures month-to-month whereas working from the consolation of their properties.
Whereas a few of these tales are seemingly exaggerated, online marketing is likely one of the greatest methods to earn money on-line and generate passive earnings.
Positive, it’s not “straightforward cash,” however it’s a straightforward approach to make some extra cash should you’re prepared to place in somewhat hustle and discover an method that works for you.
Because you’re right here, you is perhaps questioning how online marketing works and how one can efficiently generate commissions and run a enterprise.
Relaxation assured, on this online marketing for freshmen information, you’ll get solutions to the commonest questions that new affiliate entrepreneurs ask. Later, we’ll spotlight eleven confirmed associates program methods to attain success.
Particularly, we’ll look into:
What’s online marketing?
Affiliate internet marketing is a sort of performance-based advertising the place an organization (a.okay.a. advertiser or service provider) pays a third-party (affiliate or writer) a fee for advertising its services or products. For instance, a journey blogger promotes standard lodge web sites and earns commissions for bookings on the advertiser’s web site.
Associates sometimes embody content material creators, bloggers, YouTubers, in addition to social media and electronic mail entrepreneurs.
Affiliate internet marketing is a billion-dollar business and one advertising technique retailers use to extend their revenues. Firms just like the online marketing mannequin as a result of they solely pay for efficiency by way of leads and gross sales.
Living proof: Adidas, Amazon, Apple, eBay, Microsoft, Priceline, Samsung, Shopify, and hundreds extra have affiliate applications.
GetResponse has two high-paying affiliate applications that supply recurring and one-time funds, which we’ll overview later.
How does online marketing work?
- A service provider creates a program and makes use of in-house or business online marketing monitoring software program to generate hyperlinks for associates, monitor efficiency, tracks gross sales, and course of funds. The service provider could handle its associates program with employees in-house or outsource tasks to an company or community.
- Afiliates be part of the service provider’s program and market its merchandise with distinctive hyperlinks assigned to them. For example, Jane’s GetResponse affiliate hyperlink is getresponse.com/?a=dhz74h1kd.
- Associates share and publish hyperlinks on their web sites, blogs, YouTube channels, social media profiles, and so on.
- Affiliate internet marketing software program tracks clicks, impressions, conversions, gross sales, and different knowledge for every affiliate. Retailers and associates can monitor their efficiency.
- Commissions are despatched to associates for gross sales, leads, or different cost-per-action (CPA) targets (for instance, app installs). Associates should abide by the service provider’s program insurance policies to stay in good standing and obtain commissions.
Benefits of being an affiliate marketer
- An online marketing enterprise is a low-cost and low-risk enterprise that takes little or no to begin and preserve. Bloggers can use content material administration software program (CMS) from WordPress and pay lower than $10 month-to-month for internet hosting. Social media entrepreneurs can publish content material on YouTube, Fb, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on. E mail entrepreneurs can entry freemium plans from numerous suppliers, together with GetResponse. You need to use many advertising and enterprise instruments totally free or pay a low value (right here’s an inventory of 20+ free advertising instruments for associates). Subsequently, it’s potential to function your corporation for lower than $10 to $50 month-to-month.
- Affiliate internet marketing doesn’t require you to buy or retailer inventory. As an alternative, retailers are accountable for carrying stock, processing orders, and delivery.
- Retailers deal with customer support, so associates don’t have to reply to or handle inquiries.
- Affiliate internet marketing isn’t difficult – it’s primarily about posting affiliate hyperlinks. That’s it.
- It’s straightforward to get began. Be a part of a couple of affiliate applications, create content material, publish hyperlinks, and also you’re in your manner.
- There’s a wide array of retailers and niches. From meals to journey to auto components, hundreds of firms have an associates program in additional than 30 standard product and repair classes. So, online marketing has one thing for everyone.
- You’ll be able to earn excessive recurring and one-time payouts. It’s widespread to seek out retailers that pay 20 to 50 p.c commissions on gross sales, relying on the business. Living proof, GetResponse pays a 33 p.c recurring fee for the lifetime of the shopper.
- You’ll be able to earn passive earnings. On-line advertising and ecommerce are 24/7 operations with gross sales occurring across the clock. Subsequently, it’s potential to earn money whilst you’re sleeping or not working.
- Your content material and suggestions assist folks. Affiliate entrepreneurs relish the chance to information and help buy selections with insightful and fascinating blogs, movies, and social media posts.
- You’ll be able to develop many in-demand abilities. Most associates use a number of advertising methods to generate commissions, together with content material advertising, social media advertising, electronic mail advertising, copywriting, Web optimization, paid advertising, and video advertising. Web site improvement, graphic design, and video manufacturing abilities can also be essential.
- You don’t must make gross sales calls. Promoting services and products isn’t for everybody. In contrast, online marketing means that you can deal with advertising, whereas retailers deal with changing site visitors and gross sales.
- You’ll be able to work part- or full-time. Some associates make full-time incomes whereas others do it as a aspect hustle to make extra cash. The selection is yours.
- You’ll be able to work alone or construct a staff. Many associates go it alone however can broaden to incorporate extra members. For instance, a YouTuber can deal with recording movies and rent an editor for video manufacturing.
- Associates program phrases, circumstances, and insurance policies are simple. Applications have sensible guidelines for associates to comply with. For instance, entrepreneurs can not use domains containing the service provider’s title.
Whereas being an affiliate marketer has many benefits, we shouldn’t overlook the disadvantages.
Disadvantages of being an affiliate marketer
- Affiliate internet marketing has a low danger/low reward profile. With any enterprise endeavor, the decrease the danger, the decrease the income potential. Associates danger little or no in comparison with retailers. So, they will’t at all times count on large commissions from every sale. For example, Amazon solely pays as much as 10 p.c to their associates.
- You’re the primary within the worth chain however the final to learn from a sale. The online marketing mannequin begins with the promotion of by a writer. Subsequent, the service provider will get a sale, and the shopper will get the product. Lastly, the affiliate will obtain her fee cost after a month or extra.
- Excessive fee cost thresholds exist. Some retailers have ridiculous payout minimums of $100+, delaying your earnings. Moreover, unreasonable thresholds discourage affiliate participation and activation, resulting in this system’s termination.
- Some retailers repeatedly pay late or under no circumstances. Ninety-nine p.c of retailers have environment friendly cost processes. Nevertheless, a small proportion don’t, which might make getting paid a trouble.
- Program phrases and insurance policies can change into unfavorable. Sometimes, advertisers replace their phrases for the more severe, for instance, decreasing fee charges or cookie durations. Subsequently, the success you’re having with a program can rapidly flip bitter.
- An associates program can finish abruptly. Nothing says that applications should stay energetic indefinitely. Airbnb and Hootsuite are examples of firms that retired their applications to chop prices or deal with different advertising initiatives.
- Affiliate internet marketing software program isn’t failproof. Apps are vulnerable to bugs, downtime, and so on. That’s the character of expertise and software program. So, it’s naïve to suppose that online marketing apps and gross sales monitoring are excellent. Secondly, some apps are inadequate and never viable to supply the outcomes that retailers and associates need.
- There are rising considerations within the internet advertising area. For example, a deal with browser privateness is impacting on-line advertising applied sciences, together with efficiency advertising. How ongoing developments will form online marketing stays to be seen.
- Affiliate internet marketing managers can negatively influence applications. Many managers haven’t any publisher-side expertise. So, they handle applications with out totally understanding associates’ wants, yielding misplaced alternatives and errors.
- Associates aren’t at all times a prime precedence. Simply because a service provider has an associates program doesn’t imply they prioritize it. That trickles right down to the therapy of associates. For instance, the service provider notifies you about an upcoming sale solely hours earlier than the sale begins. The dearth of lead time prevents you from optimizing your advertising actions.
- Associates assist construct another person’s enterprise. Entrepreneurs promote firms for commissions in return. That enterprise/income mannequin doesn’t enchantment to everybody. A unique enterprise or employment may show extra profitable.
- You should depend on retailers to get issues proper. Finally, it’s as much as retailers to transform site visitors and gross sales. Nevertheless, each business has winners and losers, environment friendly and inefficient gross sales funnels, high- and low-performing groups, and so on. Subsequently, associates should hope they’re selling firms that may produce spectacular outcomes. In any other case, each you and the service provider will find yourself with lackluster outcomes.
What are the very best methods to keep away from or reduce the disadvantages of being an affiliate marketer?
First, you must accomplice with and promote respected retailers that supply wonderful fee charges, cookie durations, conversion outcomes, cost phrases, and online marketing software program. However, in fact, these elements will fluctuate, relying on the business, competitors, pricing, and so on.
Second, you must monitor the panorama for brand spanking new and higher alternatives to earn more money.
Lastly, be ready to maneuver away from retailers that aren’t assembly your objectives.
get began in online marketing
We all know you’re itching to start your online marketing journey, and the next steps will help your success.
- Select a product/service area of interest primarily based in your pursuits and matters that excite you.
- Select an affiliate profile(s) and platform(s).
- Create distinctive, high-quality content material (having some content material will improve your associates program utility approval charges).
- Apply to affiliate networks and applications — additionally, accomplice with retailers providing mutually useful partnership phrases.
- Add affiliate hyperlinks to your web site, weblog, social media profiles, digital property, and so on.
- Overview your outcomes month-to-month to determine worthwhile retailers. Then, create extra content material about them to earn extra money.
We’ll present extra particulars on these steps all through the publish.
How to decide on an online marketing area of interest
In online marketing, a distinct segment is a particular space of curiosity you deal with when selling affiliate services or products. Specializing in a distinct segment can appeal to a extra focused viewers and improve your possibilities of success.
Listed below are some tips about how to decide on a distinct segment:
First, choose a market, business, sector, or class, for instance, expertise, vogue, meals, wellness, journey, finance, pets, or on-line providers. Subsequent, select a distinct segment throughout the market. For example, inside private finance, you’ll create content material about credit score merchandise, together with bank cards, credit score reporting, strains of credit score, credit score scoring, and so on.
Select a distinct segment that genuinely pursuits you. This can make it simpler so that you can create content material and promote merchandise that you’re captivated with.
Select a distinct segment that has a big and rising viewers. This offers you a bigger pool of potential clients in your content material advertising actions.
Select a distinct segment with low competitors. This can make it simpler to rank for related key phrases and drive site visitors to your web site or platform.
Select an evergreen area of interest. Because of this the area of interest’s demand for services and products will stay robust at the same time as traits change.
Select a distinct segment that you may monetize. A minimal of 30 affiliate applications can be found for services and products within the area of interest.
Choosing a sturdy area of interest is essential for constructing a profitable online marketing enterprise. So, take your time, experiment, and regulate as you be taught extra about your viewers. Combining your ardour with market demand and monetization potential can even improve your passive earnings potential.
Kinds of affiliate profiles and platforms
There are numerous affiliate accomplice profiles and content material fashions that associates can undertake. Some entrepreneurs think about one profile, whereas others deal with a number of.
Bloggers write and publish authentic content material to draw audiences with shared pursuits.
YouTubers document, edit, and produce video content material for his or her subscribers and viewers.
Social media entrepreneurs publish textual content, video, and pictures on Fb, YouTube, and different standard on-line communities.
E mail entrepreneurs deal with constructing lists for online marketing and emailing their subscribers authentic content material, provides, and offers.
Web and efficiency entrepreneurs primarily pay and ship site visitors to a touchdown web page to get customers into their funnels.
Coupon/deal web site house owners provide coupons and specials to incentivize and drive gross sales.
Loyalty/reward web site house owners problem factors and different rewards for purchases at choose retailers.
Cellular app builders create and monetize apps with adverts and affiliate hyperlinks.
Freelancers and companies advocate merchandise to their purchasers utilizing affiliate hyperlinks.
Webinars and on-line occasion entrepreneurs create dwell and prerecorded content material, then electronic mail registrants with provides and offers.
Podcasters create audio content material and promote coupon codes and net pages containing their affiliate hyperlinks.
The place to seek out and be part of affiliate applications
Affiliate applications are free to hitch, and the very best place to seek for them is on affiliate networks. Affiliate networks deliver collectively hundreds of advertisers and publishers to kind advertising partnerships. Influence, ShareASale, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten Promoting, FlexOffers, and Awin are a couple of of many respected networks.
It’s also possible to discover affiliate applications on service provider web sites. An organization could use completely different menu labels, together with associates program, accomplice program, associates, companions, and online marketing. As well as, some content material creators have listicles and movies about the very best applications. Lastly, a web based search could reveal an organization’s program, for instance, “GetResponse associates program.”
Talking of which…
GetResponse online marketing program
GetResponse has lengthy been a pioneer and champion of online marketing, having launched its program within the early 2000s. It has two of probably the most profitable provides within the on-line advertising software program and SaaS associates program classes. Furthermore, GetResponse is exclusive in providing high-paying, high-ticket, and recurring affiliate applications.
The recurring program fits associates who wish to construct long-term month-to-month passive earnings. Associates will obtain commissions for so long as their referrals keep paying clients. The bounty program fits associates who wish to receives a commission extra money upfront. Associates will obtain one-time commissions for every sale. Individually, should you’re a advertising company, GetResponse has you coated with rewarding recurring and reseller applications.
Site visitors sources for online marketing web sites
Digital entrepreneurs and associates get site visitors (customers/guests) from a number of sources:
- Natural site visitors involves your area from unpaid search engine outcomes.
- E mail site visitors comes from electronic mail newsletters and advertising campaigns.
- Social site visitors comes from social media web sites.
- Referral site visitors comes from different websites linking to your area.
- Direct site visitors comes both by typing your web site URL right into a browser or by a browser bookmark.
If natural site visitors might be your focus, understanding search engine marketing (Web optimization) will assist. Begin with Google’s starter guide and discover the plethora of free and paid sources about Web optimization, like this text on the best way to write Web optimization-friendly content material.
And should you’re fascinated by constructing a loyal electronic mail viewers, take a look at our newbie’s information to electronic mail advertising.
What about paying for site visitors?
Paid site visitors is a typical approach to appeal to customers to a web site. Thousands and thousands of entrepreneurs use search engine advertising (SEM) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to generate gross sales.
Most retailers prohibit associates from utilizing paid adverts as a result of they don’t wish to bid in opposition to them and drive prices up. Secondly, many firms forbid utilizing affiliate hyperlinks in paid adverts. Entrepreneurs can, nevertheless, use paid adverts and permissible key phrases to ship site visitors to their websites and touchdown pages.
As a enterprise mannequin, shopping for site visitors to generate affiliate earnings will not be a viable plan. You’ll have to pay for promoting, which might change into costly, however conversion charges and gross sales might be topic to service provider efficiency. Secondly, most retailers and online marketing software program received’t give you the granular efficiency knowledge it’s essential optimize your promoting campaigns, for instance, the highest international locations for gross sales.
To be taught extra about paid promoting, contemplate this Newbie’s Information to Fb Adverts and Create Google Adverts in GetResponse.
Value-per-action and fee fashions
Value-Per-Motion (CPA) Fashions
CPA fashions are utilized in online marketing, with pay-per-sale and pay-per-lead being the commonest.
Pay-Per-Sale (PPS)/Value-Per-Sale (CPS): An affiliate will earn a fee when a referred customer purchases on the service provider’s web site. The fee is often a proportion of the sale or a hard and fast quantity per sale.
Pay-Per-Lead (PPL)/Value-Per-Lead (CPL): An affiliate will generate a fee for every certified lead for the service provider. That sometimes includes getting guests to finish a particular motion, corresponding to finishing a kind, requesting a quote or demo, or subscribing to a e-newsletter.
Pay-Per-Click on (PPC): An affiliate will earn a fee for every click on on her affiliate hyperlink, whatever the final result. The fee is usually decrease than different fashions and relies solely on driving site visitors to the service provider’s web site or app.
Pay-Per-Name (PPC): An affiliate will earn a fee for every telephone name generated by their referral. This mannequin is often utilized in insurance coverage, finance, or consulting industries, the place telephone inquiries are coveted.
Value-Per-Set up (CPI)/Value-Per-Obtain (CPD): Some app builders pay associates for every set up or obtain.
Recurring Commissions: Some affiliate applications provide recurring commissions, the place associates earn for every recurring cost made by their referrals. That is widespread with firms that supply subscription or membership-based pricing, for instance, software program firms.
Tiered or Efficiency-Based mostly Fee: In tiered fee constructions, associates can earn larger commissions as they refer extra clients or generate larger gross sales volumes. For instance, they could begin with a default fee charge and qualify for larger charges as they meet efficiency targets.
Two-Tier Fee: Below the two-tier fee mannequin, associates earn commissions for reaching two targets. For instance, an affiliate will earn for getting leads and gross sales from the leads.
Sub-affiliate Fee: Associates will earn commissions from the earnings of associates they recruited to this system.
When and the way affiliate entrepreneurs receives a commission
Retailers will sometimes ship funds to associates 30 to 60 days after a sale. The holding interval permits retailers and networks to confirm and monitor gross sales, refunds, and chargebacks. Normal payout choices embody checking account, PayPal, and wire, with checks turning into out of date.
Having a USD, GBP, or EUR checking account may be useful for program eligibility and to obtain funds. Nevertheless, that may generally be problematic for people, relying on their origin. Wise, a monetary firm, provides checking account particulars for a number of international locations and currencies, together with the US, UK, and Eurozone. With a Sensible multi-currency account, you will get paid like an area.
11 online marketing methods for freshmen
Now that you realize what online marketing is and the way it works, let’s go over 11 methods that’ll provide help to succeed along with your online marketing enterprise.
1. Know your viewers
Find out about and choose your target market earlier than you start to create content material. First, you may contemplate location, language, gender, training, earnings, favourite web sites, and different vital elements and demographics. Subsequent, you’ll wish to contemplate the place your viewers is within the purchaser’s journey, for instance, the notice, consideration, or determination stage.
Suppose your site visitors is within the consciousness stage, a listicle of the ten greatest bread machines can be appropriate. On the consideration stage, evaluating three to 5 home equipment is sensible. Evaluating two objects or a complete overview of 1 product on the determination stage may assist the reader make a purchase order, netting you a sale and fee. Consideration and determination stage content material favors probably the most conversions.
2. Set objectives
It’s best to preserve an inventory of each day, weekly, and month-to-month actions that you simply wish to obtain. For instance, you’ll publish on Twitter four-to-six occasions each day and add three movies to YouTube weekly. The SMART framework will provide help to set particular, measurable, attainable, related, and well timed targets.
Your objectives and the profitable execution of them will affect your annual outcomes. As time passes, you possibly can overview your efficiency to grasp how a lot site visitors and clicks you will need to get every month to attain your earnings targets.
3. Create a content material plan
Content material is elemental to online marketing. With out it, you possibly can’t appeal to site visitors, clicks, and gross sales. A content material or editorial calendar is a written schedule of when and the place you propose to publish upcoming content material and replace current articles. Many instruments may also help you manage and schedule content material, together with spreadsheets, templates, advertising software program, and plugins.
Learn extra: E mail advertising ideas for associates
A purpose or slender focus to create content material on one subject is the quickest approach to run out of concepts. Additionally, it is going to restrict your capability to draw a various viewers and adequate site visitors. Though you don’t wish to unfold your self too skinny, protecting numerous associated matters will invite extra folks to devour your content material, which can lead to extra clicks. For instance, a monetary blogger covers bank cards, insurance coverage, robo-advisors, cash transfers, loans, digital currencies, and banking apps.
Content material diversification means that you can be taught and broaden your topical authority. By not having all of your eggs in a single basket, you possibly can safeguard in opposition to decreases in curiosity for one or a number of content material classes. Moreover, diversifying your content material lets you broaden your affiliate partnerships and advertising alternatives, decreasing your reliance on just one or a couple of retailers.
5. Be authentic
Who do you wish to be as an affiliate marketer? For example, do you wish to be the two,451st individual to make a video about succeeding with Amazon Associates, or do you wish to break new floor and canopy one thing no one else is speaking about?
Unique content material and new insights are what’s going to provide help to get seen and construct a loyal fanbase. In contrast, peddling previous concepts and copying others will result in inadequate site visitors and undesirable outcomes.
6. Be goal
Some entrepreneurs take one-sided and biased approaches to online marketing. They may, for example, solely make optimistic feedback a couple of product to extend conversion charges and gross sales. Nevertheless, solely itemizing benefits and advantages usually increase extra questions and may seem suspicious. Additionally, many individuals will proceed looking for balanced viewpoints to make knowledgeable selections. Subsequently, associates ought to be trustworthy, neutral, and complete of their evaluations to extend gross sales. Secondly, associates ought to disclose their endorsements and marketing practices to construct belief with their audiences.
7. Deal with high quality over amount
Publishing numerous content material for the sake of doing so received’t lower it in at this time’s setting. There’s merely no room for uninspired and below-average output. Furthermore, lackluster content material isn’t prone to rank excessive, be seen, or go viral. Alternatively, decide to producing high-quality posts, even when which means creating much less content material. On the optimistic aspect, having much less content material in your web site means you’ll have fewer pages to optimize and preserve up-to-date.
8. Capitalize on information and traits
Information and traits permeate each business and sector, corresponding to a brand new product launch. Creating and sharing content material about these occasions will place you as a “go-to” supply. Secondly, following the information may also help you pivot your corporation and actions a lot faster.
Deep linking is how associates ship site visitors to particular net pages on a service provider’s web site. It will possibly exchange the necessity to create new content material whereas permitting you to generate commissions. For example, you deep hyperlink a publish a couple of new product function and share it on social media.
9. Experiment incessantly
Did Past Meat get their plant-based burger recipe proper on the primary attempt? After all, not. It was an iterative means of many checks and experiments.
Profitable affiliate entrepreneurs always analysis and conduct checks to find what web page layouts, adverts, title tags, textual content, photographs, and CTAs yield the very best conversions. For instance, they could attempt completely different colour schemes for opt-in varieties, call-to-action prompts, and electronic mail topic strains.
10. Observe the foundations
Every service provider units guidelines that associates should comply with to stay of their applications. For instance, associates can not promote the service provider with a copycat web site. Entrepreneurs who break the foundations danger being barred from this system. Naturally, you’ll wish to keep in good standing to keep up your online marketing partnerships and commissions.
11. Monitor efficiency and always enhance
Your outcomes are what’s going to matter probably the most, and your affiliate commissions will inform a lot of the story. Nevertheless, different efficiency metrics are vital to trace, corresponding to site visitors sources, clicks, impressions, conversion charges, gross sales, and refunds. Reviewing numerous knowledge factors offers you an entire understanding of how your corporation is working.
Many bloggers use net analytics instruments to find out their best-performing content material, site visitors sources, viewers demographics, and so forth. Social media entrepreneurs consider attain, engagement, views, followers, and different important metrics. E mail entrepreneurs assess open charges, clicks, new subscribers, and unsubscribes. No matter knowledge you monitor, analyze and perceive it to enhance your advertising actions. Then, as you discover what works, do extra of it whereas remaining watchful of recent alternatives.
Regularly requested questions
What’s the most worthwhile online marketing area of interest?
Each area of interest has the potential to yield important earnings. Subsequently, the main target ought to be on selecting a distinct segment that fits your curiosity and expertise.
How a lot cash do affiliate entrepreneurs make?
Affiliate entrepreneurs could make tons of to hundreds month-to-month, relying on numerous elements, together with their affiliate profile, platform, area of interest, digital advertising abilities, dedication, and so on.
Do I want a web site to begin online marketing?
You don’t want a web site for online marketing. For instance, you possibly can market services and products on social media platforms.
Is online marketing legit?
Affiliate internet marketing is legit; hundreds of firms use it to amass leads and develop gross sales. Secondly, online marketing as a gross sales technique and channel took off within the early 2000s with firms like Amazon and eBay.
Ought to I disclose my affiliate hyperlinks?
It’s best to disclose your affiliate hyperlinks as a result of transparency is vital in digital promoting. The Federal Commerce Fee (FTC) is a United States regulatory physique offering endorsement guides and suggestions for promoting and online marketing practices. Go to their web site to be taught extra about online marketing disclosures and pointers.
Be a part of your first associates program at this time
Affiliate internet marketing is an thrilling endeavor, and we’ve given you numerous vital particulars and techniques to get off to a quick begin.
Many associates select running a blog and vlogging (by way of YouTube) to create content material and distribute hyperlinks.
Nevertheless, online marketing is so versatile that you simply don’t essentially require a web site should you deal with social media or electronic mail advertising. Though, electronic mail advertising could require a touchdown web page or single-page web site with an opt-in kind to gather electronic mail addresses. Fear not although, creating a web site from scratch is simpler than you might suppose.
The benefits outweigh the drawbacks in online marketing and because it’s low-cost, you might have all the things to realize. Get your ft moist by becoming a member of GetResponse’s affiliate applications. Additionally, discover these high-paying and recurring affiliate applications. Then, share your successes with us within the feedback under.